The FOPA is an organization formed for the purpose of increasing our understanding of the rights, duties and problems of law enforcement officers; of fostering respect for them; and of bettering conditions under which they serve society. We accomplish this through public relations, as well as legislative and educational efforts. It is our aim and objective to support law enforcement throughout our country and community in every way possible. We believe that Law is the safeguard to freedom, and it is our duty to defend it.
FOP Commodore Lodge #3 Associate Officers
- Steve Mirman, President contact
- Sean Calway, Vice-President contact
- Richard Shurtz, Treasurer (Past-President) contact
- Shawn Dellert, Secretary contact
- Gwinn Dunbar, Jr. Chaplain contact
Associate Board of Directors
Click here for an FOP Associates Application.